· Low customer to employee ratio.
· Excellent staff who are highly trained and very customer attentive.
· High customer loyalty among repeat customers.
· A truly unique, high end, customized service offering.
· Low cost solutions provided to budget consumers with small event organizing and group picnics.(Untapped market )
· A slump in the economy will affect the industry as a whole.
· An increase in terrorist acts will chill tourist perception of safety when travelling.
· The entrance of other service providers into Odyssey’s niche.
· Unforeseen expenditures or poor sales will threaten Odyssey’s cash position
The Internet has provided a sales medium for competitors who compete on price and has also given consumers the ability to plan and arrange trips for themselves. Like Trekrapids.com, redchilli.com.
· Growing market that has yet to be adequately addressed.
· Growing number of young professionals with high disposable income (dotcom boom advantage in Hyderabad and Pune).
· The ability to spread fixed management overhead costs over an increasing number of offered
· A challenge to find employees who possess the necessary skills and customer-centric attitude.
· The struggle to continuously offer new and exciting trips while maintaining the level of quality that is established over time from repetitive trip offerings.
· Having a customer base located throughout India establishing proper and timely communication with potential customer.